As a leading payment service provider in Japan, our customer had a huge data centre infrastructure set-up.But their current working model lacked effective monitoring and maintenance.
A reactive troubleshooting process would be initiated only once the server was down. This not only cost them loss of business but it also resulted in taxing restarts.
Major Payment Service
- Based in Tokyo, Japan
- Established in late 90’s
- Capital: USD 1.5B +
Issues And Challenges
- Increasing Total Cost of Operations and plan IT budget strategically
- Resources locked up in monitoring and support operations
- Lack of efficiency due to no service level management
- Poor performing vendor to share IT operations
- Lack of robust compliance processes
- Major cost reduction by 30% and easy forecasting of IT budget
- Increased productivity and optimization through better staff utilization by 45%
- Resources freed and started focusing on core business and important projects
- Enforced compliance and adherence through well defined service level management
- Trusted partnership with FTB Communications Pvt. Ltd. for sharing responsibility, risks and rewards.